Welcome to Valencia Explorers,
Thank you for having a look at our website and hopefully you are or you will be having a great time in Valencia city.
Our tours aim to provide you quality time in the city and also in those areas which are not of easy access or knowledge for travellers.
WHY OUR TOURS?
– Small groups: we offer a truly personalised service.
– Multilingual official Spanish guides with local insider knowledge. They will probably also know why there is a demonstration in the city center, all the latest gossip and news or give you advice on where to find the best tapas joints in town!
– Our excursions are lots of fun, but also of high educative value. We have an educational and environmental background. We care about our region and we welcome you to be part of it.
– Quality customer attention is of utmost importance for us. We crave a well earned smile on your face at the end of the day.
– Professionalism and safety: our company complies with all legal and safety requirements for the activities we carry out.
And you might wonder: Who is behind Valenciaexplorers? The answer is: Carolina, Sonia, Miguel, Consuelo, Javi, Laura, Marta..: a bunch of people who met while children at the boy scouts and still are friends, who like nature and outdoor activities and who are so lucky that our job is a continuation of all of that.
We are also teachers and educators. (We are, not just saying !) We believe that our main task is to provide you with a fun day; but also to transmit you part of our love for the natural and human wonders in the region of Valencia and to take it to you in a manner that you will make it of your own too.
So come along with us and join in the fun!